When you make your booking, please inform us if you have any medical problems or other conditions as it may affect our ability to perform your treatment. We will make a note on your records and advise you if the treatment is not suitable.
- What if I have medical problems or conditions, do I need to tell the therapist?
- How do I make a reservation?
You can either make a reservation online or you can call The Spa on 01621 859790
- Are you open bank holidays ?
We are closed Bank Holidays, however you can view our opening times here.
- What do I do if I need to re-schedule or cancel my booking?
Please inform The Spa if you need to re-schedule or cancel your booking as soon as possible. The Spa needs a minimum 24 hours notice to allow us to book another guest into your timeslot. A credit card may be required to hold your booking.
- What methods of payment are available?
We accept credit cards, debit cards, cash or The Spa Vouchers
- What do I do if I really need a treatment but I am short of time?
Short of time? Please let our therapists know when you are making your booking. Certain treatments can be performed at ‘super speed’ with the help of 2 therapists. Please ask our therapists for more information.
- Are there any discounts if I book a course of treatments?
Yes. If you book a course of 6 treatments you receive a 5% discount. If you book a course of 12 treatments you will receive a 10% discount.
- I have a favourite therapist I would like to do my treatments. How do I ensure I get a particular therapist?
If you have a particular therapist you would like to do your treatments you are welcome to ask for them when you make your booking. Your book time may need to change to accommodate the therapist’s schedule.
- How long do I leave before putting make-up on after a spray tan?
It takes 8 hours for the tan to take effect, so once the tan has developed and you have taken the colour off, you can apply your make-up.
- How long does hair need to be prior to waxing?
It is recommended that your hair is approx. 1cm, especially if it is a first wax. This will mean that the hair will come out better and leave a nice smooth finish. If it has only been left a week since shaving, there is no guarantee that the wax will remove all hairs and leave a smooth finish.
- How long should I leave between wax treatments?
How long should I leave between wax treatments? Everyone’s hair growth cycle is different but approximations are Eyebrows, Lip and Chin: 2-4 weeks in between. Legs, Bikini Line, Underarms, Chest or Back: 3-6 weeks in between.
- What should I wear for my treatment?
If you are having a spray tan it’s advisable to wear dark coloured, loose clothing and bring flip-flops. For other treatments loose, comfortable clothing is recommended but nothing special is required.
- What if I have any allergies?
Please inform us when making your booking if you have any allergies. We will let you know if any of our products or treatments will be unsuitable and will offer any alternatives available.
- Do I need a patch test before my treatments?
For tinting and eyelash extensions we require a patch test 24 hours prior to the appointment. This can be done in our Spa Boutique Shop.
- I’m pregnant, are there any treatments I shouldn’t have?
We have a 60 minute and 90 minute specialised massage for pregnancy, however if you wish to buy any products in our Spa Boutique there are certain essential oils to avoid, so please ask one of our expert therapists for advice.
- Can I buy a treatment for someone else?
Yes, gift vouchers are available online or in the salon and can be bought for specific treatments or values.
- Do you take group bookings?
Yes, we can take group bookings and design a package for your group. We ask that these are booked as far in advance as possible so that we can ensure availability of the treatment rooms and therapists. Please ask our therapists for more information.